Thursday 12 April 2012

I had to put the project on hold for a while, due to my business which became very busy since the sun started to shine again...
But today I went to Germany to collect two more XS 500's ( vielen dank Alex !! )
These two beauties were a project from the previous owner, which he started in 1986 !! So after 25 years he decided to say goodbye to his beloved bikes, only to go to a good cause!
The red bike is a gift from me to my friend Erwin, he is also going to rebuild the bike pretty similar to mine.
So when finished, we will each have our vintage 70's streetbike.
The blue one I will take apart and put it in stock in order to rebuild a third one, with fairing in the yellow/white/black Yamaha USA colors, but that is for later ( or maybe I will do that at the same time LOL )
With the 2 "new" bikes also came some spare new and used parts and documentation.
All the OEM parts that we don't need for the 3 projects I will sell in my webshop:
MEGA-MOTO > XS 500


Here below the pictures of the two new bikes!




As you can see on the pictures, there is also a front wheel with two perforated discs, those discs I will use on my XS but with spoke-wheels which I found on Ebay ( from Yamaha SR 500 )

No comments:

Post a Comment